Friday, September 4, 2009

WHOOPS!

O gets in the car yesterday as I am picking her up from school. I ask her how her day was, and she tells me that it was "fine, I guess". That's not the typical answer, so I press a little and she starts to get upset. She tells me that during class she sneezed, and as she sneezed she let out a loud fart!! How am I not supposed to laugh at that??!! Well, I do my best, and ask if anyone heard, if anyone made fun of her, things along that line. She said yes, everyone heard, but that no one made fun of her. HOLY COW, that was a close one!.

Later that afternoon, the CEO pulls into the driveway while O and I are playing hoops. O tells the CEO what happened, and as I knew would happen, she absolutely cracks up. Loses it. O starts crying, or at least trying to cry, then recovers and starts to laugh too.

Good stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment