Saturday, August 29, 2009

Hold you me!


That's what the Tornado always says when he wants you to pick him up. He's got tons of other great ways of saying things, like "Please you..." whenever he wants you to do something for him. All of his drawings are "his masterpieces". He lives in "Flordida". My favorite is "You my best friend." "I get it, I get it" with the hand held out at you, eyes closed and head nodding. When Cooper needs to go out, he announces "DOG AT DOOR!!!" "You don't turn the light off on the people" when he's in the closet picking out a tshirt. "That's an accident" after doing something to agitate his sisters.
There are many more that I can't recall at the moment - but as O called him when he was just a year old, he's "The Happy Machine". He brings joy to many people, and for that I am thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment