Friday, March 26, 2010

THE BICKERSONS



Bear and the Tornado are like a married couple, been together for 30+ years. They don't know what to do when one isn't around, but when they are together they just are on one another constantly.

She always asks him to go upstairs when she has to go up because she is afraid, yet if he has to go up for something she harrasses him to hurry up!!

He even says she's always bossing me :)

Whenever he has to fix his seatbelt, she always sits next to him, then gives him a hard time about having to help him fix it!

Sometimes it drives me nuts, but in the end I love watching them together because I know they love each other and want to be together. As they get a little older they will hopefully cut down on the little bickering and really be the good friends I know they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment