Wednesday, January 20, 2010

BREAKTHROUGH?


The Tornado has been sleeping on our floor for a good year now, thanks to various fears he allegedly has. Am I being tough on him? You bet! Not getting a solid night sleep for 12 months will make you a little grumpy, particularly me, who needs his beauty sleep.
Two nights ago, for about the third time in that year, we decided to stand firm on him sleeping in his room. AAAANNNNDD????? He did it!! Last night?? He did it!! He's been a joy the last two days as well, more energy, more smiles, the little guy I've know for 4 and a half years. We played baseball and tennis yesterday "Dad, I'm gonna be a sports man when I get big", and had fun doing it.
Hopefully he can keep it up, face his fears, and be the fun loving guy I know he is going forward. With only 6 months left until he starts school, I want to enjoy each day with him!

No comments:

Post a Comment