Thursday, November 4, 2010

HALLOWEEN


Halloween has come and gone, probably my least favorite holiday. Dressing up has never been a big thing for me, walking around asking people for candy, I don't know, it's been a long time since that was exciting for me.


However, the kids do love it, and it's fun watching them run around and enjoy it so much.


The CEO and I were invited to a grown up costume party, and after about a month of debating, we settled on Princess Leia and Han Solo. A shopping trip to about ten different locations was all it took to complete my ensemble. The CEO got her hair done, she looked great. As my friend Frank told me at the party "as long as you are near Leia, everyone will know who you are, otherwise you just look like a weird dude." We had fun at the party, and I did get to meet one of the Eagles players who is from the area, so that was pretty cool.
After GMA, GPA and Oma came over for dinner, I walked around the neighborhood with the kids. It was a nice night, and we had a great little walk. The kids got lots of stuff so they were happy, and I got to enjoy what felt like a little simpler old fashioned Halloween. From the Fall Harvest Party, the the costume party, to trick or treating, it was a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment